Shout Out

Hello world!! (Sometimes I like to think the world reads my blog(: ) I am currently in sunny Saratoga spending time with my mommy and brother in law until the whole family gets here tonight. Well, minus my older brother..he's with my love at his Bachelor weekend in Vegas. I have to bust out two final projects and study enough to feel prepared for three finals Monday and Tuesday...but I have so much to say! So I am going to make a short IOU list:
The topic of faith and trust (bachelor party weekend may or may not have inspired this...)
My sister's baby shower
My amazing Mama
A 'Moments' session


I am promising a whole lot right now- and I am a good promise keeper! So stay tuned. For now, I just had to post the photos from my school's fashion show. These clothes are unbelievable. I have never underestimated the incredible talent of my peers, I am just not a "school spirit" type of girl. My Fashion Trend Analysis class obliged me into the situation of long lines and crowded venues, but I am so thankful I attended. I am still in shock, so proud of our Seniors! Also, my Trend Analysis class predicted all of these trends, that makes it even sweeter(:  I hope you enjoy, blessings to all the Mommas!!



















Inspired!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole 30 Recap

Above All Else, Guard Your Heart

What's in a Name?