Good in the little things.


When the sun starts to rise and I open my eyes You are good, so good. In the heat of the day wiith each stone that I lay, You are good.  With every breath I take in, I'll tell you I'm grateful again. When the moon climbs high before each kiss goodnight, 




You are good.

So how can I thank You, what can I bring? What can these poor hands lay at the feet of a King? I'll sing You a love song, it's all that I have- to tell You I'm grateful for holding my life in Your Hands. When it's dark and it's cold and I can't feel my soul, You are good. So good. When the world has gone gray and the rain's here to stay,

You are still good.




So with every breath I take in,
I'll tell You I'm grateful again
And the storm may swell 
Even then it's well and You are good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole 30 Recap

Above All Else, Guard Your Heart

What's in a Name?