Delilah Dior Dominica
A woman's journey exploring her passion for Faith, fashion and travel.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good in the little things.


When the sun starts to rise and I open my eyes You are good, so good. In the heat of the day wiith each stone that I lay, You are good.  With every breath I take in, I'll tell you I'm grateful again. When the moon climbs high before each kiss goodnight, 




You are good.

So how can I thank You, what can I bring? What can these poor hands lay at the feet of a King? I'll sing You a love song, it's all that I have- to tell You I'm grateful for holding my life in Your Hands. When it's dark and it's cold and I can't feel my soul, You are good. So good. When the world has gone gray and the rain's here to stay,

You are still good.




So with every breath I take in,
I'll tell You I'm grateful again
And the storm may swell 
Even then it's well and You are good

0 comments:

Post a Comment