NYFW Trend Spotting: Color

New York Fashion Week is always a whirlwind. As someone who reviews every show from home dressed in Pajamas rather than Stilletos, I am incredibly thankful for websites like Style.com that really make me feel as if I'm part of the action. NYFW marks the start of Fashion month and drooling over these collections is the only thing that could possibly make me look forward to another winter at the moment. (My hands are still numb from shoveling snow.) One of my favorite things to do to stay on top of it all is to sort through all the shows and pick out subtle trends to keep my eye on. I break them down into categories of Color, Texture, Print and Shape and I decided this year I should share them with you!

Red was huge on the runways this season, and grey certainly is the new black. I picked up on two smaller trends that I am really crushing on at the moment: Monochromatic head to toe as well as Burgundy and Pink.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole 30 Recap

Above All Else, Guard Your Heart

What's in a Name?